Green tea chewing gum, matcha pancakes, iced green tea, matcha latte, green tea facial spray, green tea body scrub…. What is the real scoop about this trendy phenomenon that is all over town?
Let’s talk about green tea.
Matcha is a finely ground powder made from processed green tea leaves collected from a plant called Camellia Sinensis. This herb is native to China; it grows in cool temperatures on mountain slopes. In the 7th century, it was first used by the Chinese for its powerful healing properties. Later on, Japanese monks started utilizing it for its energy and mental focus that enhanced their meditation. Nowadays, in Japan, green tea, is the most consumed drink thanks to how it's made up and its restorative properties.
Studies around the globe have shown that green tea has potential health benefits in promoting heart and brain health. Also, green tea has proven to be a super powerful natural ingredient for skin care products. Green tea, the IT thing, is one of the most powerful antioxidants; naturally helps your skin from environmental pollution, and:
1. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to ease irritations.
2. It soothes your skin and helps prevent redness.
3. It reduces and fixes dandruff.
4. It fights against premature aging with powerful antioxidants that eliminate free radicals that can cause fine lines and wrinkles giving you a rejuvenating skin appearance.
5. It works as an effective natural acne rebuilding treatment that gets rid of blackheads and breakouts.
6. It naturally protects your skin from exposure to ultraviolet sun rays.
7. It clears and mends clogged pores.
8. It treats and soothes oily skin.
9. It repairs puffy eyes and dark circles.
We all want to use natural products that are chemical free to help our skin look younger, healthier, and more natural. That’s why consuming skin care products that have green tea in their ingredients are a great choice to achieve all these keywords: alleviate, soothe, fix, rejuvenate, rebuild, protect, mend, treat, repair, restore, and revive.