Planting a tree is a way to positively change the environment. Every time you turn on the light, your computer or your car you are contributing to the emission of carbon (CO2). That gas is released into the atmosphere trapping solar heat that contributes to global warming. Trees naturally capture CO2 and release oxygen. Let us take care of the planet we want to live in!
These are some reasons on how trees make a difference in our lives:
1. Improvement of air quality by producing oxygen
2. Shelter and food for animals
3. Form part of a landscape
4. Reduce auditory pollution
5. Embellish spaces
6. Moderate the effects of sun and wind
7. Contribute to raw materials
8. Fight climate change
9. Increase the value of properties
10. Reduce the risk of natural disasters like floods and landslides
How much does it cost to plant a tree?
On average every 2 medium trees capture around 1 ton of Co2 during their first 50 years of their life. Make a change and plant trees. Every $1 dollar you donate to One Tree Planted, contributes to a tree being planted around the world. Check out the following link for more information on this reliable organization. https://onetreeplanted.org/pages/why-trees