It's Thursday night, and I'm thinking about my 6:00 AM alarm for yoga class. Am I going to make it that early? My leggings and top are ready as well as my pre-workout shake. I go to sleep when the music starts playing saying it's time to wake up ... my minds starts with crazy thoughts of turning it off and sleeping more. It is time to make a decision! 1, 2, 3...GO! Pulling myself out of my cozy bed is the hardest part, but I feel excited when I start my morning stretches in yoga. It's time for my day to begin and I'm feeling energetic and happy!
The next 10 reasons will motivate you to start a fitness life!
1. Better sleeping – exercise can improve the quality of your sleep since you tire out your body, this makes it easier to rest.
2. Feel more energetic- some might think it's otherwise, but exercise gives you more energy throughout the day.
3. Reduce stress- your body releases hormones that enhance your mood, helping reduce stress and tension.
4. Look good and feel better- transform your inner and outer body
5. Live longer- a healthy lifestyle improves the chances of living longer.
6. Improve Self Esteem- Boost your confidence by accomplishing your goals, this helps you feel proud of yourself.
7. Keep focused- your ability to concentrate will improve.
8. Be happier- exercise increases endorphins, also leading to the release of "feel-good" hormones such as dopamine and serotonin.
9. Work better- be more productive and creative.
10. Reduce the chances of getting sick- it promotes a healthy lifestyle with a stronger ability to fight bacteria and viruses.
Hopefully, you are ready to hit the gym or go out for a run! No matter your age or physical condition exercising is the best option for mental fulfillment and better health.